Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God I Miss: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The other day I was watching the new season of The Real Housewives of Orange County and let's just say I wasn't exactly enthralled. Clearly the addition of 30 -year-old Gretchen was intended to stir up drama but the truth is, the prototype pales in comparison to the Atlanta spin-off. The Real Housewives of Atlanta had the most fascinating and delusional women yet. Sheree, DeShawn, Lisa, Kim and NeNe brought the drama week after week with moments I will never forget. NeNe's "eyes poppin', lips bussin'" description of beauty. Sheree's obsession with all things "fabalous." Lisa "boucing off the walls" at all times. And who could forget the gal with th e voice of an angel - Mrs. Big Poppa herself - Kim. I STILL find myself humming "there's a tightrope...between me and you."

So in honor of these 5 fabalous ladies here's my favorite clip from the reunion show in which Kim bizarrely explains her weave and lets a few seconds go by in which we all think she had cancer.

No comments: