Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Just Sayin': Brad Pitt Used To Be More Fun

Disclaimer: This is NOT a post about the whole Jennifer Aniston vs. Angelina Jolie debate. I could care less who the man is with and I'm sick of the woe is Jen, Angie is a home wrecker plot line plastered over celeb mags weekly.

That being said, Brad used to be more fun. I watched the clips of the father-of-six on Oprah the other day and he appeared uncomfortable, unfriendly, and simply not happy to be there. Granted, sitting next to perma-bubbly Oprah makes everyone seem somber in comparison, but still the show left me with a bad taste in my mouth. The most painful part was when uber-fan Christina probed Brad about his tattoos and he flat out refused to entertain her request. I'm just sayin' when he was married to Aniston he gave us moments of pure pop culture joy not anguish.

No comments: